Pimax Crystal Airlink Firmware Update: Delayed Access and Lack of Communication

I was informed that I would be given access to the Pimax Crystal Airlink firmware update on Friday, August 7th. However, it is now Sunday, August 16th, and I still have not received access to the update or been given a clear explanation regarding the delay. I was also told by @PimaxQuorra that the update had already been pushed, but that was not the case. Since then, PimaxQuorra has stopped responding to my direct messages, despite the fact that I have been attempting to get clarification and an update on the situation. I understand that firmware updates can sometimes experience unexpected delays or technical issues, and I am willing to be patient if there is a legitimate reason for the delay. However, being told that the update had already been pushed when it had not, followed by almost a week without any response, has made the situation particularly frustrating and confusing. At this point, I would simply appreciate some transparency regarding what happened, whether the update is actually ready, and when I can realistically expect to receive access to it. I hope this can be resolved soon, as I have been waiting since the date I was originally promised access.

If there is a support ticket maybe share it for @PimaxQuorra

there isnt a support ticket, he simply told me he would ask the devs to push me the update over dms

1 Like

If it’s anything like my headset, they may have to do it manually. My headset was stuck thinking it was on beta 9.0 and would not accept the update. They had to remote in and manual flash all the files to the new update

I double-checked with our dev team and confirmed that the firmware has been pushed.

If you’re still not receiving the update prompt, I may need to ask the team to update it manually by scheduling a remote session to flash the firmware.